Sunday, January 17, 2010

YO! is christmas!

Nights were long; days were hot, in an empty room wake up and sleep again. Day by day doing the same things, even I still remember the situation that I just wake up this morning. What a Christmas, BORED. Locking myself in room because I don’t feel like to talk to anyone else. No money means no freedom, kind of prison living when during holidays. Come on, I need move my ass and head. Kind of rusting my body now. I’m damnly frustrated now! Asking that still got how many days that I have to living like this!
There is a warehouse sale for branded things in during 23 to 3 of January. How much I wish that I could be there buying my loving things. Knock. Knock. My brain say come on get out from it. Yeah, you are right, asking about money and asking for things is damn suck. People will use a lot stupid reason to pursuing you. Totally shit! I’m out of it. Don’t me even more frustrated.
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment