Sunday, January 17, 2010

sometime i'm stubborn

My stubborn causing me somehow don’t agree to what my parents said. Maybe I’m childish or maybe I think too big. Is that so hard to buying a thing with cash? Banks are blood sucking organization that ever created by greedy humankind. I don’t believe that I can buy a house with cash. I believe in my ability. But do I have ability? I would not know forever, because I kind of man that not satisfied on myself, that the reason my face so sour for. Well, bad habit.
I have good chance, or maybe a chance to achieve a small step in my future, but so reluctant to do so. I so fragile that can’t even take a bit hardship. Trying to imagine that many persons around me couldn’t do so, but still my performance is so unstable. I always questioning my ways, is that a correct way. Well I hope for answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment