Friday, January 29, 2010

A friend had changed

recently, our conversation is always the same and it is about a friend. this guy have pak tor recently and seem kena kao kao by his girlfriend, that why when we are here in restaurant, cafe or anywhere. He is so emo or moody, and yet he din talk much about hiself. Well, it is sad that seeing a person laughing always have become so quiet. We all know and we do concern it (that why we talk a lot about this).

GG... should i honestly to comment it or keep it?

well maybe just this

Something that you think or feel that you need it, but actually you don.
something it is not happy, wont last for long.

sorry for disturbing you if u feel annoying when u read this.

3 comments:

  1. NO OFFEND!! PLS DON MISUNDERSTAND!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that if someone just has started to get in love, there's a chance that his/her attitude might gone to something we didn't expected or in short, abnormal behavior than the usual attitude they show.

    If I'm not mistaken, I know who is it...

    I felt that too and not only me feeling the same thing as I do.

    ReplyDelete