Friday, January 22, 2010

freshly-into the blogspot

lately, i've join blogspot. is a very good and "fast" compare to myspace. so eventually, i have throw myspace away (temporary) from my sight.
finish report, a boring day, joanne is not around and i'm reading people's blog post.

raised a question, treating a friend should be high and deep in volume of toleration, people call it as high in EQ. On another point of view, is this called two face?

well, i don really like to argue with friends, if they really stay hard on their stand, normally i will say "ok lo..." to prevent further argument or i just lazy to choi them... of course I'm conscious that someone around still using me to do this and that. well, as a friend, helping is a duty. "They just need help" lying to myself to enable me do it sincerly (two face).

I don like people stand in front of my way, and obviously i don't like what the moral lecturer had mention "young people are not conscious about responsibility". It does hurt my ear (ego) " don look down on me"

soon there will be a democratic discussion; i shall prepare tomorrow.

My english is lame....

Honestly, I don like books or study but I need to do so for academic. if there is a motivator that vision to get high marks in academic performance.
I don like to run, go gym, lift weight, but it is necessary because for maintain good shape or health.
I like games like ping pong, football, badminton and lots of games. notice the common area? is a game. A matter of fun and a matter of win and lose.

kinda fun right? when u lose u sad, go into gym train day and night, fighting for revenge. when u win u happy. Is full of emotion. of course, I just like to have fun on scoring people net. haha!

well, should i look everything as a competition? hmm.... i should think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment