Sunday, January 17, 2010

Great Memorable Place

Finally after 10 years time, I have move to the new house located at BM. A better environment but of course, I miss my birth place. I have take a few picture and scenery that first glance that I saw when I wake up, the light on the wall, view through the window and noise and voice from traffic and neighbors. It just reminds me that I forgot to say goodbye to this old place. =.=

This old house shared 40 years memory of my dad and 21 years memory of mine. It kept its kampong style for 40 years although all the houses around him being develop to a modern area. But still it keeps its 60th style. Glory old house. Hehee.

A lot of mosquito and very hot when afternoon, but still I few appreciate it still strong enough to shelters me all the times. Nothing special that I can share further. I miss all the view and scenery around my house. Those good foods and night market. It is hard to say I will back because those Penang land are getting expensive annually. Still, I wish I could get back one day, seeing my birth place and childhood memories every morning through the window.

Bye, old house. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment