Sunday, January 17, 2010

hardship shall not be ignored

The further we have grown up, more things that we wish to obtain. As I personally wish to get the achievement in academic. But the target is become harder and harder that I could achieve it. I feel helpless and worthless. It is hard but still I struggle to get it. I feel struggle, mentally loneliness and tired.
I know what should be the right feeling of obtaining the president list; you have enormous determination and efforts. Guess I don’t have that kind of determination. When I come to this point, I feel really respect shian hoi. She is an average student, but she is very determined and work day and night, and she have great achievement in her education.
How much that I wish I could as determine as her or even more.
I feel empty and heart was bitter. Is it this my destiny? Is it my destiny that could not break it? I work hard but my pressure barrel is too shallow that I couldn’t follow up my plan. My plan is good, it really assure me to get better. But I just couldn’t take it for long period.
Dear god, show me the way that I can both win, in mentally and also achievement. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment