Wednesday, June 2, 2010

thank you

That is a lot of thing wish to write today.

First, thank lord that because of you, I was able to think wisely, kept me away of evil thought and also I breathing because you have gave it to me.

Thank lord that giving opportunity to expose to your words, even that is very busy in my life, a lot of unpleasant things or troublesome things happen to me, my mind will still flashed that I need to read the bible today. Father lord please forgive me for the mistake I’ve done, e.g. the social mistake.
Lord father, I pray that you will still hold me tight with you and bless me for my academic performance.

Here come the blog post,
That is a lot of thing happen and all my works still in the trail, I haven’t lost yet…

Struggling with the discipline action, following tightly to last semester study idea. Yet my table wasn’t out yet, why? I have to trail for first week before the actual one come out.

I’m the person who like to motivate people but that is not because of feeling of superiority, I’m just a normal person. Ya, is dean, but is last semester stuff, everything will start all over again now, who know you will better than me.

I’ve learn not attacking people with words, although sometime my patient is off. But still im trying hard to doing good, doing righteously according to HIS.

I sticked a stuff at my room last semester, printed words, “look to the high sky, ya, HE is the one leading me more desired to be a better man.”
Lol.. I still din tear off yet. Keeping it, as good as possible.

Our society need to understand more about god’s love… I’ve changed, evolved (not according to the darwin’s theory) in my mind…

Ya, is time to be more mature.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment