Thursday, June 24, 2010

human are really complicated or maybe I'm come from a simple family.
I truly believe that sincere and trust is only can happen between man and god for now.
Life is difficult to carry on now a day.
every morning wake up still i able to glad that I able to wake up.

I'm still find the reason, why people words are so harsh to my ear. Their joke doesn't seem like a joke to me, maybe I from a village. haha. concept different.

I'm perfectionist, before. Because things doesn't go what i scale for. say me lame please.

emo-ing.
I believe in my way because i know my scale is correct now
but lord... strengthen and enforce me to full filled every single step in my life.

I mind my words when i talk to someone.
I mind my attitude when I do on something.
but please protect me and making me deaf against wicked words
please blind me from seeing two face people...

I will stay still even standing alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment