Monday, May 31, 2010

Rock Lee of my class

It is not an easy semester as almost everything is still too new to me.
by comparing last semester, I've miss up the 3 month semester breaks.

But somehow a classmate of mine recall me the spirit of never give up.
He say, although the opportunity is small, the light is dim, but i will never give it up.
Good spirit! it remind me my favorite Naruto character, Rock Lee.
ya, a small part of my life inherit Lee-Chan characteristic. Me too, beside of never give up
focus and discipline are equal important.

focus, don compare to other, compare to me, myself
discipline; tired, laziness is not a thing can take me down on the way.

I saw myself also in dim light of being a dean again.
fight for miracle. fight for all.

God will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment