Sunday, June 6, 2010

Omnia 2

is a very happy day of mine i should say, because my parent ordered me a smartphone, samsung omnia II same as pei wen using now..
im very happy with it but generally feel bad because my parent spend another big amount of money to me.. well it cost them nearly 2K for that phone.. sigh.. sorry mom.

well i not sure how well on this omnia II but what i heard is not bad.. my frens called me don buy symbians phone which i agree that symbian phone is lagger phone.
yeah, why? because my previos phone is also an symbian OS phone and is lag like hell..

anyway, it is a revolution of mine by trying phone other than nokia for the first time.
hope i will like the performance of my new pet gadget.

and bye, nokia 3250..
hopefully that guy will fix u up..

No comments:

Post a Comment