Friday, June 18, 2010

5 believes of mine

phew... finished most of the stuffs but still have a lot more and coming more.
the never end work just like in a industry the luckier part is the politics here is less severe than outside one. But yet, some gossip is annoying me. without further sparks the thing, I'm swallow all the things into my stomach. After all, it lets me know who is the one wearing mask. Well.. i hand it to lord.

the thing i believe:
1) everything is written. fate is written and is managed by lord. pray more if u want to rewrite the fate.
you are fate to fail on something, bear in mind that try to understand what lord want from you. "you are not ready?", "that is other solutions?" etc.

2) i believe goal isn't a good director to me. I believe on direction but not goal. it is not working on me when i trying to set a good goal because usually efforts paid is much lesser to achieve it. So i turn myself to "try me best-full pump".

3) i believe comparing is not good because turning more aggressive isn't help at all because patient always give the best part. or else jealous will haunting me all the way.

4) i believe good and bad isn't come with the results itself but the heart of the works or that person. If u are good in everything, but you are stingy, jealous and kia su(takut kalah)... well, it is not for me to respect you, haha.

5) i believe I wont distinction in every work but efforts will make it better. In equations' world, something would have to give out if u want to gain something. Just like "time" lost when you want get "good result".

No comments:

Post a Comment