Friday, May 14, 2010

Great Day

It is been a great day today because I’ve finished all my harsh exam period. Tired yet feel good.

Still wondering on what my results will be. Hopefully it is improved. I mean, comparing to the year one semester one.

Haha! Please let me earn some grade higher than that.

Try to flashback my hardship of this semester, following the time table, work like robots and sleep 6 hours a day, studying on noon time even I’m tired like hell.

I giving myself an 80% efforts for this semester, although I lazy-lazy sometimes.
Rest for few day then have to continue prepare for next journey. I think I will be write a lot here, because next semester I’m taking professional writing, one subject that impossible for me to get A. hahaha.

Yosh! with the power of youth! Strike!!

No comments:

Post a Comment