Friday, May 7, 2010

ego and gifted

ego, pride, driving one crazy; letting him lost the sense of measurement.

what is sense of measurement? it means that lost of ability to determine the value. e.g. comparison between not enough and great.

This post is come from a inspiration from facebook, a person post.

He said " stop talking rubbish, action more than words."

ya i agree with it but aren't people around him will feel he is ego? well, is not for me to judge anyone.

by sharing my own experiences, for me, if i'm ever try to be ego, i will surely lost the balance; become self-centered and often very kia su.

What happen is, very weird, perhaps law of nature, so far those i meet is ego, fail after all and it happen as well to me. It reminded me that, there is a ego person, finish an exam very fast, and yet forget to do the last question. after summit, he shout with disappointment.

I din laugh, but i use it as caution to myself. never for me to go too extreme in life. yes. u can say i'm not capable.

But i just want to do what i able in perfect way.

blogger, don have try to ego when ever u praise by a boss, or getting top in class.

bible said, god favor those humble.
trying our best keeping our heart pure and righteous.

No comments:

Post a Comment