Tuesday, May 4, 2010

say hi to final year

thinking of great image of future, handling with a SLR nikon camera at a lot of nice place; taking a stony building of Europes, capture a static motion of huge wave at Hawaii, soaring eagle at the high sky, lovely and peaceful flower garden at japan. I will be a professional camera man in future as a part of my hobby.

it is good to have some daydream sometimes.

it quite pressure for today and it was tiring. I have my shoulder pain again..

it going to be an end for this year and saying hi to the final year.

shall we all continue to quietly disappeared from the uni-society?

have been 2 years here, learned a lot of things and it sure a nice experience of meeting all people from different background and state.

It have been 2 years, and im still the same, dono how to well communicate with people, or rather i know only say "hi" and "recently do wat, today do wat or tomoro do wat".

ya, it is always few people only around with me, my very very small community group. I also dono why.

thinking that maybe many people afraid of me because i'm bright and don like to talk (heard it from a frens) lol... bright? u probably didn't meet my secondary school fren, den u will know wat is bright. next, dono got wrong perception or not, but there is still people look down on me. but wat im going to say is, "ya i know u UEC got how many A, stpm got how many A, SPM got how many A. please continue to do so... don mind it anymore.. is already final year.

my life still remain.. no spark no darkness.. just normal as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment