Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Under the rain, I run

It was very funny day of mine.. well at least I feel a laugh from my heart.

it was 6.30 almost, i running out from library by rushing up the last sentence of polymer study to make a good stop before I drive my car inside the campus.

it was showering, lightly. I walk with a few steps faster than usual day.
when i reach the open area, mean i have to walk under the rain.

the rain was become heavier. I ran to my car, still about a few blocks away the distance. I running, breathing much heavier because of chair-implanted syndrome.
the rain is heavier, I shout: Dear God! don rain yet!! without going through my brain...

I was manage to reach my car without much wetter. I laugh: thanks god. perhaps I'm talking to someone.

Am i laugh for my stupidity?

haha.. I don't know. perhaps i'm laughing because I still believe in god from bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment