Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Do it more Christian-ly

just a simple thought of mine be remind of.

When the bible said, God make man in his image. It thrown a challenge to me, are u respecting every creation of him?

obviously yes, but how far are u keeping you on the rail.

I'm doubt
It may happen that some guys or lecturer that u especially dislike,
well, you just can't fit in either the situation or the way they react to you. God make us such a way? probably not.

So when u dislike a people or something. You will react negatively to it. Some rules of bible may just not applicable or u just don't want to apply it.

then, bible throw me another challenge.
No man can serve two GOD, is either our only GOD or the WORLD.

Are you serving GOD? or serving yourself and putting yourself in other shoes.

It is hard to me choose which one am i going after.

Or i just cannot throw a eraser to the person, nope, u are wrong.
Or throwing the lecture note to the lecturer, what are u fame for, shorties.

for me, my sins is growing everyday. Sins won't shrink back but growing. the best is just not condemn yourself in any sins.

when you choose which is the right thing to do. I call it - the christian way.
you should be prepared for a rocky and stony road to go.

Hope there are more potential christian in my social group.

When u one step in the circle and knowing God, the shaping of you is begin -shaping you into more noble character

No comments:

Post a Comment