Saturday, August 21, 2010

A love of a mother



this blog post was inspired by observing my 7 cute little cuties this morning.
when i try to touch the little one, the mother of these seven fellow will come quickly as it want to see whether got any danger or not? or try to protect them because I'm dangerous... =..=

I saw a young one walking alone away from the group, den the mother go and bite him (helping this young little one clean up it body). I feel amazed and i feel the love.

mother's love is wonderful.. And while i looking on them, I said: "god, look at your creation. Is wonderful.. and the mother's love, i know it is not happen by chance but with your own hand, u make this.
I know You are watching us, just like me watching them now."

sigh.. suddenly miss my family. quite a period of time not home.

No comments:

Post a Comment