Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm a damn weird guy! but i like it~~

I'm a weird guy, something pop up from my mind which i'm totally agree.
I'm weird in friendship and I'm weird in study as well.
Nah.. Not i don't like to talk much, but it is hardly to find myself talk to each another well by just two of us. I will be more humorous mostly in group of peoples.

I so weird that I don talk much to an old friend mainly because I'm trying to hide the distance between the niche changes. of course, saying hi but saying not more than that to a good friend sound so weird and lack of friendliness. I try to avoid this.

What i do now a day, i don talk much..
a principle of mine being other's friend is, i don back-stab, i don talk nice thing, i don pretend "brothers" to each another.

But whenever u ask, i will help.
So is it sound not sincere? sincerity doesn't need to show out just like we believe in god. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment