Tuesday, August 31, 2010

life is gift

Time to emo again.
I heard something and the heart of comparing is pop out again.
argh. shouldn't compare actually.
I hate and i avoid hearing something great from other, "He is rich" "he score 4A" "he is talented".
These stuffs making me feel pressure and make me shout out, I will better than them.
But when the time I want to shout out, i being silenced because I can't. Yes, I can't be better than anyone when I desired to. That is a lot of ambiguity out there that i wouldn't know whether I can or cannot.
Sigh
God make us specific and what we are.
Just like I'm unique in knowing all thing in average. With the concept of "best or nothing" from Benz, you can say I'm nothing. XD
Anyway, talents and outcome is gift from lord.
Maybe I'm better than the one who take 30 or more years to success by taking 29 years time.
well... is still success anyway.
anyway, thx lord for everything he had gave... and fortunate enough I'm not born as a female at Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment