Thursday, February 18, 2010

lucky me?

Met old friends yesterday at old town queensbay, it doesn't seem like a gathering or rather meeting, because many people are aeroplaning us. GG...
so next trip, we decided to go for a good place, like favorite seafood center like tambun, and well it going to be decided later. haha!

I have conversation to a frens which also taking chemistry in USM. It make me feel that luckyly i never got chance to join usm... = = racial discrimination and also those lecturer are sucks than utar (according to what i heard). it make me feel so fortunate now by joining Utar. = =

after the conversation, i somehow feel that local uni life are much tougher than privates, I should appreciate and work harder. well talking about first class graduate, personally, i also feel that is tough or nearly impossible to me. But i'm still thinking whether i should repeat certain subject or not. If really wished to joined first class, i have to at least 3.8 for this semester or 3.65 for the following 3 semester, but somehow i feel this semester will be easier compare to the rest.... god please bless me.

2 comments:

  1. aiya... Chinese got the spirit of 靠山吃山,靠海吃海,既来自着安之。This is kind of training lo. World outside is far more dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you don sigh already lar...

    ReplyDelete