Friday, February 26, 2010

Ball of glory

somehow i feel that life is destined. Work hard or not does not guarantee a good yield, perhaps, rules of the world. e.g. got one species of people need not put any hard work but still able, and others are able as well but with working day and night. It is not you think you can do it, you will achieve it, it is fate or destined by GOD, and I feel that is HIS will by telling u "wait" or "no", and ya, I'm not an advanced in christian neither pro in bible study, but i feel so.

still, working hard is necessary, is responsibility or necessity. And my girlfriend say i'm robot after that. hahaa!

Haih, but i still hoping HE allowed my wish.
My wish is pro in study and pro in games, e.g. football. YO!
I feel I must have confident to dribble more. I'm such chicken on dribbling ball...

1 comment: