Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is About Time to TELL yourself trying my best

i was inspired to write this when i'm telling joanne (my gf) be more concentrate on the study and don't always facebook.

Sometime, we misunderstand the words of trying my best. It is often mis-use when the time you start yours study the day before exam or comforting yourself by any unpreparation.

trying your best is mean that you trying your best to concentrate on your works (any works) and when u lose your focus, don ever blame yourself or giving up, what you need is just back to the focus.
I used to blame myself last time but not anymore now after i have study a journal from a taiwan lecturer talk about study skill during my holiday. Well in IPC, this behavior is name as SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR on chapter 3. Well, horrible right?


well talk about me now, for the past 3 semester i was considered very agressive on study or forcing myself to read and read and read. after all it proved not working to me. after that, I found out quite study method do really help me a lot which also come from that journal, but i cant tell you how well it works cause i still in experimental state.

if you want study well, fragmentize your time and your works and of course, avoid accumulating workload.

next, i want to share what is the meaning of focus. Normally, when we doing a thing, study, report or whatever things, some thought will suddenly come into your mind, (like today pps got wat news movie? facebook dono got wat news d? Want to search more detail of this topic in internet.) please write it on a piece of paper and stay focus on your works. after finished everything, only do what ever is written down. I PROVED THIS WORK, save times and stay focus.

well, by sharing this, i hope everyone will inspired by changing your study style. especially the one i love. ya is you, joanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment