Friday, May 22, 2015

An Awesome Generation

I had came across this post from facebook posted by a friend. It is both surprise and feeling proud. This guy is my old mate and my friend! When we are in form three, he plays a song at class and I could remember until now.

Topmillion audition - Anthony

Our year is an awesome generation, we have bubble tea tycoon which who now operates their franchise abroad; We have a group operates vegetarian foods franchise in Penang and now is top vegetarian shop in Penang Island; We have few successful friend now working in Singapore and their salary is easily 10 thousand of ours; We have one group of friend recently opens new pharmacy and dental clinic and another opens a Thaifood restaurant.

Although i'm not as good as they are now but still I'm proud to have sharing same old day with them. By looking on them and I knew I did miss out something when sharing the same journey with them. Though I always quite slow but I will keep finding the thing that I had missed.

Love to be part of you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment