Thursday, March 4, 2010

一把尺

There is a ruler in everyone heart, everyone does. You easily observed it through when there is a lot of empty space in Pendidikan Moral lecture hall. The scale and length of this ruler determine life’s direction; that is what I trust.

Reporting today performance, directly read from note, no memorization, no outstanding joker stands = present (0.1) lol… is worrying me, but not too much… most of the courses in this semester I already finished study, the best coverage is properties of organic compounds, I know all what dr.sim is talking and going to talk next. NOTHING RELATED TO INTELLIGENT, JUST I WILLING TO SACRIFICE MY WHOLE 3 MONTHS TIME FOR RESCUE MY ACADEMIC STATUS.

Talking about clever, and strong, I feel Dr.Sim is the one I respect the most. Sorry not the one teaching metal, he is making me even more confused by just asking what is a simple term talk about.

If that is someday I try choosing my supervisor, I think I will choose Dr.Sim. Although with my status, I sure kena k kao kao. Hahaha!

I found that my entire group members are worried about the presentation. Don’t worry, as long as effort is there, life won’t be difficult. But if u wants distinction, pray more. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment