Monday, March 22, 2010

bless by lover(s)

reporting today performance, overall answering question is quite good, but not the performance. The question is not in depth and a lot of surface answers.

a lot in depth thing i don even know how to explain, and it shows that today answering question is just merely come out from memory, but of course i answer all well.

maybe is bless by the prayer of my girlfriend, I'm sure that she did pray for me because i received a message "add oil" from her. thanks her and love her so much.

today answering is quite ok. the final result will depend on god. But i thanks god, HE really gave me a lot of luck when answering the question, e.g. define surface tension.

hope everything will in my standard. hopefully not lower than 21.5 marks of my midterm.

No comments:

Post a Comment