Tuesday, June 21, 2016

It is important to have a kid waiting for you

Now i'm back to the blog again. One good thing of my blog is without ad. It isn't because I don't want some income from the advertiser but I don't know how to really put one.

Let's go back to the topic again. Why is important to have a kid waiting for you at home, in school or nursery. Now to some culture, one would seek more on individualism, means they want to have something to achieve before they got married or have child. In the common perception of the group, they perceive children or kids were burden to their progressive live. For example, they want to achieve something, a business startup, a superb athlete or a fame celebrity and etc.

But I'm trying to assure you that "kids", especially your child will make the entire belief the opposite way.

What makes me to say so? I don't have child and I'm yet to married but my job has giving me more opportunity to get in touch with kids with different age than most of the office workers.

The one essence of having kid is "they are the greatest motivation factor".

What was that? You might think that, ya right, it means struggle days by days to bring home pennies to get them fed. That is my life, my motivation.

No. What I'm trying to say is completely different.

What I'm telling you is, even if you get scolded in the office by your boss but when you get home, you are their hero. When you get to teach them, shows them new trick or stuff or maybe get something build, they will giving you the feeling that you are amazing. Indeed, you are amazing. It matters. Why? Thinking you are amazing should be subjective and not universal. You can be amazing in a small circle but not to the other. But who care. Living in that small circle makes you grow faster than the other. One of the good example that of thinking someone is amazing is a subjective perception is Android-ian think that Steve Job wasn't that amazing compare to the Google's humanity achievement.

When you see them growing up everyday from able to walk, holding a pencil, talk something that you don't expected, it gave you some goosebumps. They had really grow under your care! you will hold that on any stormy day will get into your way.

So, have your own baby and take good care!


Little ad here..
I am writing a new book, a novella with size of 30-40 thousands word, still not finalised yet. It is about a adopted kids discovering into the world of wizardly of the third spaces, lies between human world and hell. It is going to put on sale in Amazon. The title was not finalised yet. #Dennis Olsen and The Map. Check out soon and I will have the cover ready in few weeks. Thanks and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment