Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Work For The Lord

Just to reflect my life as an employee. I have face conflicts and political tackling by few of colleague. In general, as I'm quite straight forward and often offend them by putting thing straight. I'm living my life serious and I put my works serious. I can't tolerate slack and laggy. More than often, I can't see changes to better from the group. I decide to pull myself out.

Until recently, working by your own is very tough and tiring. Peoples are stay aside, cross their arms and waiting you to fall. Eventually, I fall, my passion being killed. My boss can't see improvement I intend to brought up. I receives all sort of disappointment expression that i'm not a good team player. I felt despair and to reason why I must white knuckles all the way and got an unfair evaluation. I received encouragement which I read it as false encouragement, an expression and message you must work hard to make the company grow. I'm raged and disappointed, I have been working hard, I do what must be done cause as a Christianity belief, "What is right shall not be fooled". I got the thing done but they took that as granted.

I becomes pacified and lack of motivations.

I receives this message from an audio podcast where the message said, "you are not working for anonymous, you working for Lord. You are not anonymous, you represent the almighty."

I understand thoroughly that I'm a Christian, although at time, I'm looked like not in a shelter but I believe that should be a reason behind.

I'm a Christ follower and people know I'm. I represent God and this had become my motivation in my following days. "I work for God, I represent God." Lets continue to shows our Christian Way.

To All: Be it hard, but don't worry. God is watching. Keep praying for greater-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment