Tuesday, July 6, 2010

chemistry night

yes! Just finished the most busiest week i ever had, I've enjoyed with the chemistry night even though I'm working on that particular day. Is good, hopefully next chem night junior will bring some MJ music to Dr.Ha and also Some pops song for Dr.Ong.

Have a great night at UTAR for the first time with Joanne. It is a great night for us.
Kevinder performance is good and the song of "it's my life" still clear in my mind.

too bad i forget to record a video of him and also he lost his voice on closing song.. ahaha... Sayang sekali.

It is a great night and also great opportunity for us, our chem member to know each other more, everyone is growing friendlier.

say bye bye to the busiest week, and now is the mid semester week...
agh... lost my track on the schedule for one and more week. back to the track now and trying to fixed back what have miss up.

I've told to be a opener and closer for tommorow prayer meeting. I've told to prepare.... erh... i still don't know have to talk about what.. As u see, I'm still not a ori. christian... baby christian for roughly a year... =..=

God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment